Enrouleurs et dérouleurs de DTM Print
Enrouleurs et dérouleurs pour LX910e et LX2000e
RW-9 (right winder) et LW-9 (left winder)
Made in Germany these label rewinder feature a 2mm steel housing with a rock solid linear motor drive and a robust mandrel. It can hold rolls with a weight of up to 30 kilogramme, with a width of 228mm, a 76mm core and a maximum outer diamter of 330mm. With a maximum speed of up to 300mm per second they can be used with virtueally any digital printer in the market.
The multi adapter platform allows an easy fixation of any printer housing witin seconds.
- Durable 2mm steel housing
- Can be used with virtually any digital desktop printer
- High torque linear driven motor
- Linear speed control via dancer arm (soft start and stop)
- Reverse support for printers, which pull stock during maintenance cycles
What in the box?
- RW-9 or LW-9 Label winder
- Matching baseplate with set of screws
- Power supply with EU plug
Enrouleur pour LX500e, LX910 et LX2000e
DTM RW-7 (rewinder) UW-7 (unwinder)
The DTM Print UW-7 Label Unwinder and RW-7 Label Rewinder make it easy to unwind and rewind large quantities of labels. They’re perfect for use with virtually any thermal, thermal transfer and inkjet-based desktop label printer, including Primera’s popular LX500 and LX2000 Color Label Printers.
Load up to an 8” roll to increase your unwind capacity by two times. Tape the printed output onto a 3” core. Drop the dancer arm and start printing. Your labels will be rewound with perfect alignment and just the right amount of tension for either hand application or on a semi-automatic or automatic label applicator.
UW-7 and RW-7 are sold separately since some people may only want to rewind. Together, they make it fast and easy to produce higher volumes of professional-grade label rolls.
- Light –weight dancer arm – for use with LX2000 and LX500 Color Label Printers.
- Universal Power Supply – simply change cord set for use in any country.
- Agency approvals – CE and FCC Class A;